We are currently looking for class 3 drivers, to work closely with a dynamic and friendly team for the collection of recyclable materials and waste.
Summary of responsibilities & detailed tasks
- Carry out the domestic and commercial collection of residual materials with a front-loading truck;
- Maintain constant communication with the dispatch service;
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers at collection points;
- Complete daily reports, roadmaps and mechanical check sheets;
- Perform the inspection and circle check of the vehicle before departure;
- Transmit any anomaly to the dispatch service;
- All other related tasks.
- Minimum relevant experience of 2 years as a class 3 driver;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of autonomy;
- Hold a valid class 3 driver’s license;
- Be reliable, punctual and disciplined;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to change .
- Work done on the road;
- 8 working hours per day (overtime is paid);
- Daytime work and stable roads;
- Friday off occasionally.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent.