Summary of responsibilities & detailed tasks
- Diagnose mechanical problems on heavy vehicles (Peterbilt, Sterling, Freightliner and Mack trucks, all equipped with skips);
- Perform mechanical work on the heavy vehicle fleet;
- Repair not only engines, but also hydraulic and pneumatic systems, braking and steering devices, electrical and electronic circuits and networks as well as transmission components;
- Enter the tasks performed on the work order;
- Inform his immediate supervisor of any other action required, any other problem detected or expected time overrun;
- Perform periodic maintenance of equipment or entrust it to certified garages;
- Order replacement parts from the parts department;
- Keep the workplace and its personal workspace clean;
- Any other related task.
- Mechanical DEP;
- 3 years of experience in heavy vehicle mechanics;
- Skill in diesel and / or natural gas systems;
- Manual agility and resourcefulness;
- Autonomy, reliability and punctuality.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent.